This week we are waking up with Curtis Stone and preparing recipes that put us into a good mood. I mixed
to start the day. Berries are full of vitamins and secondary plant substances and give a burst of energy. The strawberry season just started in Schleswig-Holstein. We have to wait for all other berries, so I used a frozen berry mixture for the recipe. The local strawberries are grown in foil tunnels. To tell the truth: They just look good, I wait for the self picker strawberries.
Yield: 2 servings
- 90 grams fresh blackberries
- 90 grams fresh raspberries
- 90 grams fresh blueberries
- 5 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 lime, quartered
- 160 ml cranberry juice
- Combine all the berries end the lime in a mortar, and gently muddle with the pestle until the berries a coarsely smashed and exuding their juices. (Alternatively, blend the berries and lime in n food processor or blender.)
- Fill two glasses half way with crushed ice, and spoon the berry mixture over the ice. Pour the cranberry juice over the berry mixture, and serve.
total time: 10 minutes
preparation time: 5 minutes
*=Affiliate-Link to Amazon
Photo Credit: I ♥ Cooking Clubs
For all other great sunny side up! recipes visit the I heart cooking clubs site