The theme of the „2. Garten-Kochevent **21.09.2018″ is lamb’s lettuce, corn salad, mâche or field salad. So I tried the
Creamy Lamb’s Lettuce Soup – anti-stress recipe
I never thought of cooking a soup from lamb’s lettuce, but it’s very delicious.
-==== REZKONV-Recipe – RezkonvSuite v0.99.3
1 Basket of Lamb’s Lettuce
200 grams (7 oz.) potatoes
50 grams (3 tbsp.) butter
Sel de Guérande (fine sea salt)
Freshly ground pepper
250 ml (1 cup) heavy cream
— Edited *RK* 12/07/2005 by
— Ulrike Westphal
1. Set aside a few leaves of Lamb’s Lettuce.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and gently sauté the
remaining Lamb’s Lettuce. Add the potatoes, which have been peeled
and diced. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add a litre of water to the Lamb’s Lettuce and potatoes and cook
gently for 30 minutes.
4. In a blender, purée the soup until very smooth. Add the cream and
check the seasoning.
5. Serve the soup in small glass cups and garnish the top with a
bouquet of Lamb’s Lettuce.
:Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
:Difficulty: Very easy
** 21.09.2018 http://gaertnerblog.de/blog/?p=379 now defunct