It’s potluck week again at I ♥ Cooking Clubs, the chance to make any Nigel Slater recipe. I decided to make
Fettuccine with Cream and Parmesan from Nigel Slater
fast, delicious and a kind of leftover meal. There were just 125 grams of De Cecco Fettuccelle 6 * left and in the fridge was carton with a puddle of cream. With some parmesan and pepper it went into a tasty dish.
Nigel Slater Fettuccine with Cream and Parmesan
YIELD: Serves 1
Fast food, delicious and without additives Fettuccine with Cream and Parmesan
- 140 grams fettuccine; Ulrike: 125 grams
- 115 grams cream; Ulrike 100 grams
- 50 grams butter, Ulrike: omitted
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Cook the fettuccine in boling salted water until it is al dente.
- Prour the cream into a saucepan, add the butter and bring slowly to the boil. Reduce the heat and leave the sauce to simmer gently for 2 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan and several grinds of black pepper.
- Pour over the fettuccine and toss the pasta in the sauce.
- Enjoy Fettuccine with Cream and Parmesan
total time: 25 minutes
preparation time: 10 minutes
cook/baking time: 11 minutes
*=Affiliate-Link zu Amazon
For all other great July Potluck recipes visit the I heart cooking clubs site
more Nigel Slater recipes
more recipes and entries in English