Looking for interesting recipes for the „„>2. Garten-Kochevent **21.09.2018″ I stumbled over this delicious sounding
Light Mache Sabayon with Parmesan Shavings
I never knew that lamb’s lettuce is so versatile.
-==== REZKONV-Recipe – RezkonvSuite v0.99.3
Title: Light Mache Sabayon with Parmesan Shavings
Yield: 4 People
2 Baskets of Lamb’s Lettuce
2 small New onions
1/2 tablesp. Salted butter
1/2 clove Garlic
50 ml (1/4 cup) vegetable juice (cooking water from
— carrots or vegetable peelings)
100 grams (6 tbsp.) unsalted butter
8 Parmesan shavings Fleur de sel (fine sea salt)
============================== SOURCE ==============================
— Edited *RK* 12/08/2005 by
— Ulrike Westphal
1. Chop the onions finely and sweat them in the salted butter. Add
the garlic. Be careful that the onions do not colour too much.
2. Add the Lamb’s Lettuce and sauté with the onions and garlic; put
the mixture into a blender and purée, then add the vegetable juice
and unsalted butter.
3. Strain and taste. Correct the seasoning.
4. Put the eggs into a bowl set over a pan of simmering water and
whisk constantly until a light foamy sabayon is formed.
5. Pour the Lamb’s Lettuce mixture into a serving bowl, and at the
last minute gently place the sabayon on top. Garnish with the
:Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours
:Difficulty: Relatively easy
** 21.09.2018 http://gaertnerblog.de/blog/?p=379 nicht mehr verfügbar