You can’t say, that I stopped making pasta dishes since my last contibution to PPN, but they didn’t find the way in my blog. This week I used my slow cooker to prepare the lunch. While I made a road test to find the right used beamer as the family car the
Creamy Tortellini Soup
cooked alone. I just had to add the tortellini just in time and to wait for the boys. Even the boy who doesn’t care for spinach liked it.
|-=========||REZKONV-Recipe – RezkonvSuite v1.4|
|Title:||Creamy Tortellini Soup|
|Categories:||Crockpot, Slowcooker, Soup|
|1||1.8-ounce envelope white sauce mix *|
|437||grams||Can vegetable broth|
|105||grams||Sliced fresh mushrooms|
|1/2||teasp.||Dried basil, crushed|
|1/4||teasp.||Dried oregano, crushed|
|225||grams||Package dried cheese tortellini|
|— (about 2 cups)|
|340||grams||Package evaporated milk|
|180||grams||Fresh baby spinach leaves or torn spinach|
|Ground black pepper (optional)|
|Finely shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)|
|Edited *RK* 04/13/2008 by|
1. Place dry white sauce mix in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Gradually add the water to the white sauce mix, stirring until smooth. Stir in broth, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, salt, oregano, and cayenne pepper.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on highheat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
3. Stir in dried tortellini. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1 hour more or high-heat setting for 45 minutes more.
4. Stir in evaporated milk and fresh spinach. If desired, sprinkle individual servings with black pepper and Parmesan cheese. Makes 4 servings.
: Prep: 20 minutes
: Cook: 5 to 6 hours (low), plus 1 hour, or 2 1/2 to 3 hours (high), plus 45 minutes
* 1 Tbsp butter or margarine 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour 1/8 tsp salt Dash pepper 3/4 cup milk
Follow the rest of the recipe for the soup as directed. The only thing that I changed aside from making the white sauce from scratch (which was not hard at all).
Na, ist die Familienkutsche gefunden?