For the German event Rucola** I try some new recipes with arugula, rocket, roquette, rugula or rucola and in German: Rauke. I like the peppery tasting of this salad. This recipe recommends Parma ham again, but in the long run it is too expensive, so I chose Prosciutto Italiano.
Italian Ham and Rocket rolls
-==== REZKONV-Recipe – RezkonvSuite v1.1
50 grams Rocket leaves, 1 ¾ oz
2 slices Parma ham
1 tablesp. Olive oil
1/2 Lemon, juiced
3 Sun-dried tomatoes
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
============================== SOURCE ==============================
Paul Rankin from Ready Steady Cook //www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/parmahamrocketrolls_78031.shtml
— Edited *RK* 05/10/2006 by
— Ulrike Westphal
1. Separate the rocket into two equal bunches.
2. Lay the Parma ham slices flat on a clean surface.
3. Wrap the rocket in the Parma ham.
4. Drizzle over with the oil and lemon juice.
5. To serve lay the wraps across each other in the centre of the
plate. Place the tomatoes around and season to taste.
:Preparation time: less than 30 mins
:Cooking time: no cooking required
** http://gaertnerblog.de/blog/?p=782 not longer available