White chocolate and cranberry cookies
==== REZKONV-Recipe – RezkonvSuite v0.99.2
Title: White chocolate and cranberry cookies
Yield: 35 Cookies
110 grams Unsalted butter, softened; 4 oz
110 grams Golden caster sugar; 4 oz
110 grams Light muscovado sugar; 4 oz
1 teasp. Vanilla essence
170 grams Plain flour; 6oz
1/2 teasp. Baking powder
1/4 teasp. Salt
150 grams White chocolate, cut into small chunks; 5 oz
85 grams Dried sweetened cranberries; 3 oz
============================== SOURCE ==============================
by Annabel Karmel www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/whitechocolateandcra_14535.shtml
— Edited *RK* 11/09/2005 by
— Ulrike Westphal
hese cookies should be quite soft when they are taken out of the
oven so that when they cool down they are crisp on the outside but
moist and chewy inside.
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Beat the butter together with the sugar. With a fork beat the egg
together with the vanilla essence and add this to the butter mixture.
3. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add
this to the butter and egg mixture and blend well. Mix in the chunks
of white chocolate and cranberries.
4. Make the cookies: line four baking sheets with non-stick baking
5. Using your hands, form the dough into walnut-sized balls and
arrange on the baking sheets spaced well apart.
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes
and then transfer to a wire rack.
:Preparation time less than 30 mins
:Cooking time 10 to 30 mins