Yield: 4 servings
- lamb noisettes, 2 – 2.5 cm thick, Inka cut it from lamb shanks, about 150 – 200 grams/serving
- pinch salt to your taste
- 30 ml = 2 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- 45 ml = 3 tbsp medium-bodied dry white wine or vegetable/veal stock
- Season the lamb with pepper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, than fry the lamb in batches if neccessary so the pan is not crowded, for about 3 minutes a side for meat that is pink.
- Transfer the lamb to a warmed plate and seasond with salt, then cover and keep warm.
- Stir the wine or stock into the cooking juices, dislodging the sediment, and bring to a boil. Blubb for a couple of minutes, then pour over the lamb. Garnish the lamb noisettes with small sprigs of mint and serve hot with Mint Sauce
total time: 10 minutes
preparing time: 1 minute
cooking time: 6 minutes