It’s potluck week at I♥CC. We can make any recipe from our current IHCC chef Curtis Stone, or any of our previous IHCC chefs! I decided to cook
Ribbon Noodles with Tarragon for ICC
I like the anise flavour of tarragon. The second serving I took to work.
Ribbon Noodles with Tarragon for I♥CC
Yield: 2 servings
- 200 grams dried ribbon noodles; Bandnudeln 8 mm< *
- 12 gram Butter
- 2 generously heaped teaspoons fresh tarragon leaves; coarsely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the band noodles and cook, stirring often to prevent the pasta from sticking together, for about 9 – 11 minutes, until tender but still firm to the bite. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the pasta water.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, stir the butter and the reserved cooking water until the butter melts. Add the pasta with tarragon and toss to coat. Season the fettuccine to taste with salt and pepper.
- Using a two-pronged carving fork, swirl some of the pasta around the fork. Slide the pasta off the fork and mound it in the center of a plate.
total time: 30 minutes
preparation time: 12 minutes
cooking/baking time: 9 – 11 minutes
*=Affiliate-Link to Amazon
Photo Credit: I ♥ Cooking Clubs
For all other great April Potluck! recipes visit the I heart cooking clubs site
more recipes form Curtis Stone
more recipes and entries in English